Sunday, December 02, 2007

Like You Care.

After an arduous journey through endless literary bureaucracy and journalistic red tape, I have ended my quest to become the published genius you all expected me to miserably fail at being. The back-and-forth with the would-be domain holders of my blog's purpoted new home has been so extensive and drawn out that I've single handedly (double-fistedly if you count Chulo) decided to pull plug on our negotiations and return to the original netherregion... The Carwash. In case this needs further explanation, I was asked to cease all writing in public mediums, including here, until we had completed negotiations. Well, when I wrote that last entry, in April, we were supposedly a week or two away from the bitter end. That was six months ago. I'm tired of waiting. So... We're back. I guess. And I'm sorry if I've dissapointed you, either with my lack of content or my lack of ability to make something of myself.

A big fuck you goes out to an online mag whose name starts with a "G" and ends with a "You've Got to Be Out of Your Goddamn Minds if You Think You're Special Enough to Jerk People Around Forever Just for the Minimal Satisfaction of a Few New Readers Who Don't Give a Shit Anyway." Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, Editor Mark you're cool, Fuck you. I'm out.

3 Comments:

Blogger HNikki620 said...

Sorry things didn't work out. Let me be the first to say:
"WELCOME BACK!!"
Finally, life can get back to normal, my mornings just weren't the same without a dose of your honesty.
Welcome Home.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are and will forever be the eternal trooper. Thanks a lot. I will not let you down.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Ferret Boy said...

keeerrrrrikey... !

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home