Monday, November 13, 2006

MySpace Loser of the Day

Please kill yourself.

I'm sorry, it's not that the research department is lazy this week, it's just that I can't stand this pompous colostomy bag. Oooh, look how tough I am. My girlfriend is holding a gun to my face while Kevin Powell busily clicks away in a Hollywood Hills studio. I must be tough, you gotta be tough to get a ridiculous facial tattoo to that would get me fucking killed after 25 minutes in Bushwick. It's the only way I could think of to distract people from my bioconvex bulldog forehead.

But guess what. Before he was The Game, he was J.T. Morgan and he was getting DUMPED BY HIS GIRLFRIEND ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!! A haaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible, as usual.

I don't know who posted that comment using your ID on my blog - very weird stuff. Perhaps there is a hacker at large.

When oh when are we having dinner?

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Attica:

Like Shakira, your hips also do not lie.

Yours,
KB

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes! Dinner after Thanksgiving, indeed. Will call to make plans after I come out of my turkey coma.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home