Tuesday, September 26, 2006

If Bill Clinton Was My Dad...

... my heart would be in perma-coronary arrest from the pride about to burst forth from my chest. (I would also be an amorphic chinless wonder in sensible shoes.) Suuuuuuuuuuuuure, he did his best Peter Finch in "Network" on a public news broadcast. Well, I guess you could call it news, it is Fox & Friends. But isn't that maybe what this country needs? Someone to go on a shut-the-fuck-up type tangent and lose it on national air? Someone to point out to the reds in a language only they understand what a mockery our administration is?

I tried to post a clip of the video here, but Faux News is deleting them from You Tube at lightning speed. Sorry folks, you'll have to settle for the bradcast from their official website. Enjoy.

We're a Bunch of Pussies

3 Comments:

Blogger RadamR said...

I actually met Sweet Billy C. last year. He has marshmallow soft hands, a huge head, and the power to make people weep without abandon. Lance Armstrong's stepfather despises him.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klin-ton will probably be the best pres of my generation. Just wish he had better taste in women.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...
I think we lost her again.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home