Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Guess the Scavenger Hunt Ended in One Fell Swoop.

So, you're Attica, and you're walking home from the garment district. You're taking 7th Ave., your least favorite route, because there's a police roadblock. As you pass Fuse Studios, you realize that..... Holy crap..... Wait..... They're ALL THERE! Seriously, click on the picture! There's the Puertorican, actually spending quality time with his Illegitimate Son! There are the Day Traders, trying to blend in their casual apres-work attire! And G-Unit! Oh my GOD, G-UNIT!!!! There's like ten of them, all salivating and rubbing their privates through their oversized jean pockets! And there's the leering overweight Italian looking at something like it was a big sweaty veal parmesan marinara stromboli with extra veal and parmesan! And some horny Asians thrown in there, and a whole bunch of white businessmen trying not to look turned on, it's like a virtual smorgasbord of dirty, filthy pervs!!!! And you're Attica, and you're thinking.... Wait.... 6/6/06 was a few days ago. Was the Devil too busy, and is now smiting us with the End of Days like, a week late?!? I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK?!?


4 Comments:

Blogger Debsie said...

LOL that's like THE perfect pictorial evidence of for you're previous blog entry....I thought it was like part of a joke..Hahah its so getting printed out...

NYC scares me sometimes :o

12:36 AM  
Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

Debs if you ever come to NYC I'll protect your girlish virginity. I'm a hurricane of fury, packed into the sexiest 5'8" frame you'll ever see.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ferret Boy said...

is female: check,
razor wit: check,
likes to imbibe: check,
lives somewhere cooler than canberra: check,

.. and finally ..

is shorter than me: check

marry me attica....

5:54 PM  
Blogger Debsie said...

‘sexiest 5'8" frame you'll ever see’

Don’t tell me, show me…. =]

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home