Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh Mah Gaaaaawd! Ya're From Noo Yawk Ceetee?

Dearest readers,

Attica (a.k.a. Chin-gina) will be departing New York this afternoon to visit with friends in the red states. She has asked me to relay that she has packed her camera and will provide visuals upon her return. She has also requested that the readership be assured that they will not need to worry for her safety while she is traveling to enemy territory - fear of Democrats runs deep in the cold, cold blood of the natives there.

Thanks for your patronage as usual.
Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Chulo
Morality Carwash Liaison of International Affairs

2 Comments:

Blogger long dong kong said...

Ouch! I can feel the pain..

Just keep repeating the words "Pro Life".. It will save you I promise.. I had to do it myself once..

If you ever come to Australia, please never visit Queensland, I dont want you to think we are all bad..

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry the hell on up and get back to the city, woman.

you're wasted on the red states.

oh, but you're fun when you're wasted.

hmmmm.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home