Monday, May 23, 2005

What's Your Flavor, Ladies?

A former collegiate date-raping letterman white boy with a flat-top?
Or a sensitive Latino with fluttering girly hair and bicycle shorts?
Maybe it's a black guy with really neat braids wearing Cross Colours and 13-holes?
I'll bet it's not the skinny ugly guy with the falsetto and the crucial Kenny G. vibe.

C’mon baby, where you going?
'Cause you know I want it...
I don’t wanna sex you to get you
Because I want it
Cutie just slip into your negligee
And let me make love to you all day
'Cause the first time I saw you
I wanted to kick it to you
Your body is slammin’
So honey, can I do you?
'Cause you and I both know tricks are for kids
So get the Dom Perignon out of the fridge
I wanna do the first thing that comes to mind
'Cause on a scale of one to ten
No question, you're a dime
I’m attracted to you 'cause you give me love
And sweetheart, Color Me Badd
Is gonna sex you up

Hey, beautiful lady, I need you tonight
Lovely, lovely lady
I wanna make you feel all right
Yeah, I can’t deny, baby
I wanna love you down
You are so fine, baby
All I wanna do is...

(Ooooooooh ooh ooh)
I want to sex you up
All night (Girl you make me feel good)
I want to...
Let me rub you down...
Sex you up

Say do you feel lonely girl
Let me turn down the lights
So I can hold you in the darkness
Oh baby, let’s make love tonight
Yeah, dig, you feel so right baby
When I love you down
Please be my wife, sugar
'Cause all I wanna do is...

Girl you just make me feel so good
I just wanna... I just want... to...
Just lay back, and enjoy the ride
All I wanna do is
Make sweet lovin’ all night long
Feels so right, it can’t be wrong
Don’t be shy girl come to me
Open up your heart and I’ll set you free
I want to touch you, all the right places,
BabyI want to make love to you
All night...

1 Comments:

Blogger KB said...

god i loved that song....

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home